Founded 1985 in Munich, Germany, FIPA is the leading innovator in Vacuum Technology and End-of-Arm Tooling solutions. We specialize in developing quality products and dynamic solutions for all aspects of your material flow systems.
Our focused approach and industry expertise enable us to be highly flexible to the needs of our customers, delivering customized solutions, even on short lead times, and providing a full range of products and solutions that fit nearly every aspect of the production cycle.
FIPA’s commitment to technology, innovation and quality is matched only by our pledge to provide superior customer service, giving you peace of mind that you can count on us. Our team-centered culture empowers our dedicated employees to strive for excellence in the products we produce and in the way we interact with our customers.
We automate your success!
FIPA is a global solution provider for Vacuum Technology and
End-of-Arm-Tooling (EOAT). We impress our customers
with a high level of flexibility and customized service.
Our core competences lie in the development and designing
of innovative products for automation. We work with our
customers and employees in a fair, respectful manner and
assume responsibility for our environment.
The well-being and development of our employees are important
to us as these are our company’s biggest asset. Together,
we take our customers seriously and meet them openly and
honestly on a level playing field. We achieve our goals with
a great deal of personal responsibility.
FIPA GmbH stands out in its sector as a provider of solutions with a full range of products. An efficient, effective company in the international market which is valued by its customers from a wide variety of sectors and has the reputation of a fair, far-seeing partner, FIPA has undertaken to abide by the following principles:
1. All our plans and activities are focussed on people, whose work should be made easier by apropriate products, modern solutions and the automation of processes.
2. One of the most important sucess factors of FIPA is our dedicated, skillful workforce, who know the needs of our customers, working together with them to find the right solutions, and who think entrepreneurially. Working within a modern corporate structure with well-designed processes, they relish responsibility and enjoy blazing new trails – above all because they are encouraged to do so by FIPA GmbH.
3. The team-oriented corporate structure is perfectly reflected in the personal customer relations, the logical consequence of our commitment to the best possible quality of service. Every FIPA employee considers it as an essential part of their job to find and want to deliver the right answer to any question, and the right solution to every problem, whatever the area.
4. Together with its systematic orientation to customer requirements, FIPA places special importance on the development of new products, and the continued development of existing ones. The results speak for themselves with their quality and innovation.
5. Despite a wide product range and international orientation, FIPA GmbH is, above all, a company which reacts quickly and flexibly to the market – every time in the service of its customers, who can depend on the FIPA formula:
Quality + individual solution + personal service = maximum effect
FIPA can look forward to a sustained future development rooted in a success story of more than 30 years, which in recent years has gathered speed with a continued two-figure percentage growth in turnover.
Here are some milestones in the FIPA history:
1985: Foundation of the company under the name Fischer + Partner
1994: Change of the corporate organisation to GmbH
2000: Expansion by gripper systems and air nippers
2001: Relocation and doubling of office and storage space
As of 2002: Expansion of product range; numerous developments & improvements
2005: Rainer Mehrer becomes new CEO, company‘s reorientation
2006: Foundation of FIPA Inc. in USA, Investment in additional premises
2007: Foundation of FIPA Kft. in Hungary
2008: Implementation of „FIPA Gripper Assembling“
2013: Foundation of FIPA Ltd. in Thailand
As a provider of products connected with all aspects of material flows, FIPA places great emphasis not only on technical quality, but above all on person-to-person communication. A well-developed service culture ensures proximity to our customers – with the additional effect, that new and ongoing developments by FIPA have real value for the future, for our customers in particular, but also for the market in general.
Among the aspects that FIPA takes for granted, are knowledgeable support and personal service, both in overall projects and, where required, individual solutions – tailored to the special requirements of each customer. This is where the FIPA experts come into their own, with outstanding applications know-how, professional project management and innovative solutions and approaches: FIPA considers it as a challenge to find solutions, where others have already given up. FIPA sells its products and solutions in three product divisions:
1. FIPA Vacuum Technology
With over 20,000 variants worldwide, FIPA offers the greatest selection of vacuum cups, and has sold several million of them in all corners of the world.
The individual components are perfectly tailored to suit the needs of the widest variety of sectors in terms of type, size and material – and we also offer a complete range of peripheral hardware for the generation and control of vacuums, hoses, fittings – in brief, everything you need for the implementation of this material flow solution of the future.
As a supplier of complete systems, FIPA GmbH not only offers all components from vacuum generators to control instruments and vacuum stations, all from the same supplier, but undertakes projects for the development of complete vacuum systems. This service is further enhanced by tests in practice of customers’ sample parts.
2. FIPA Gripper Systems
From individual gripper fingers and grippers to complete gripper systems for the handling of workpieces, however complicated their design. These include quick change-over systems, aluminium profiles, clamping and connector elements – with FIPA products you are sure to have a firm grip on small and large work pieces.
In addition to this: To meet the special needs of extraction robots and equipment for the plastics industry, FIPA offers all kinds of profiles and components which form the parts of a modular building block system which can be combined by the customer as required.
3. Air Nippers
For cutting, crimping, gripping, breaking, bending, punching, stretching and hot cropping – FIPA offers the plastics, electrical and electronics industries a comprehensive range of pneumatic manual and automated air nippers. This product sector also boasts full customer service: Individual solutions and the testing and optimisation of customers’ sample parts.