As individual as your project.
Perfectly adapted to the workpiece contour - customized FIPA grippers using PA laserforming.
Benefits of PA laserforming based module grippers
- ● PA based gripper tools achieve up to 70 percent weight reduction in comparison to extrusion based gripper systems and, as a result, allow for higher gripping dynamics and the use of smaller and, hence, more cost-effective robots
- ● The perfect adaptation to the workpiece contour enables fast accelerations and ensures the gentle handling of sensitive items
- ● Integrated channels for compressed air or vacuum minimize compressed air consumption and complexity and allow for a compact design with minimal space requirement
- ● PA plastics are food grade
- ● Mixed structures of aluminum for the support and PA for the individual grippers make for innovative applications
- ● Modular grippers: perfect handling of chocolate bars with delta robot link
- ● Gentle product handling through flexible gripper fingers
- ● Module grippers: optimized for high cycle rates
- ● Integrated EMA series ejector with air saving function; a Varioflex® bellow suction cup compensates for height
- ● Module grippers: highly dynamic handling of cans
- ● High accelerations through the perfect adaptation to the contour of the handling product